05 Sep How to Make Money on Twitch Monetization
Some platforms are working on development with the intention of competing with the biggest video sharing sites like YouTube. One of them is Twitch, which usually raises questions as well: how to make money on twitch? Many video makers decide to resign from real-world jobs for the sake of totality managing channels that are considered more profitable in terms of Google AdSense revenue. YouTube has become known as a money-making field for creators.
But not new news for those who have been in Twitch in the past four years, Twitch is a new dream for streamers, it was recorded that as of May 2018 the streaming media service site was number 4 with the highest traffic in prime-time only losing to Google, Netflix, and Apple. Yep, you can play video-games while live streaming by making it a full time job, but how to make money on twitch? How much monetization can you get? What is the system like and how does it work?
How to Make Money on Twitch Streamer with Monetization
Assume that the basic steps have been passed, such as building a Twitch Stream channel and having a number of Subscribers. Next, increase engagement by:
- Work to increase the channel’s popularity.
- Diligently doing Live Stream every day, the more often the better the reputation.
- Promote it on social media to attract new audiences.
- Be consistent in one niche (topic) of discussion, for example if you just stream games, just games, or your daily activities focus on vlogs. If mixed, the audience will be confused.
- If you can, make useful content and add education that makes your audience have a reason to always watch you on Live Stream.
One of the most successful streamers on Twitch shared his experience about the story of the account owner with the username Destiny during his career on the streaming service. Twitch publicly details how each user is entitled to monetize their channel. Like YouTube, they also do not specifically provide certainty about the nominal income that goes to streamers’ bank accounts.
He started on how to make money on twitch from zero. In the middle of his career, he was tired because of the lack of enthusiasts and audiences. The man who is nicknamed Casual Streamer has now become Twitch’s direct partner. And what are the conditions needed on how to make money on twitch?
Twitch Account Monetization Terms
- Minimum average viewers: 500
- You must live streaming at least 3 times/week
- If you already have a YouTube channel with a minimum of 15,000 views per video and more than 100,000 subscribers, it’s easier to pass.
YouTube also has increasingly stringent conditions that must have at least 1000 Subscribers to list AdSense, which must also be reviewed again. Even so, Twitch, ensuring that streamer accounts are monetized is commonplace. You have to do Live Stream often; three times a week is minimal. And the average viewer per stream is 500 viewers.
So that’s how to make money on Twitch Monetization basically they were famous in other platforms like YouTube, but you can start from scratch. After creating an account, then start getting an appropriate audience by broadcasting (Stream) hobbies and preferences, the matter of income will run purely.